This week, John Earley, FIPAV, of Property Partners Earley, Roscommon has for sale a former filling station/shop located at Rockfield, Oran, Roscommon, (on the main N60 Roscommon/Castlebar route). The property is standing on circa 0.8 of an acre.
John describes the property as being a “prime roadside property offering commercial potential. The main former shop area of circa nine hundred square feet, incorporating counter units, shelf units tiled floor finish, toiler facilities. Commercial office store set to side of c.600 sq. ft. incorporating three offices and also c.600 sq. ft. of storage space to rear.
“External: Extensive forecourt area on which stands four diesel and petrol pumps. This is an ideal property for many commercial interests on the main N60 and the auctioneer invites viewings and offers in the region of €75,000 to sell.”
Latest from Paul Healy
- Naughten confirms superfast broadband for local housing estates
- Fitzmaurice to campaign for Group Water Scheme ‘victims’
- Cabinet to discuss Athlone boundary proposals
- Concern as some locals waiting up to four months for driving tests
- Roscommon Hospital Theatre overlooked as Galway surgeries cancelled