Two adjoining prime farms at Cloverhill, just outside Roscommon town, are for sale by Public Auction on Friday 7th August next at Kenny’s Rockfield Inn with Connaughton Auctioneers, Athleague.
The first farm comprises c.36.5 acres and the second farm comprises c.29.5 acres with derelict residence standing thereon. The lands are located on the main Roscommon/ Castlerea road and the farms will be offered for sale independently.
For further details contact Ivan Connaughton Auctioneer, MSCSI MRICS of Connaughton Auctioneers on 090-6663700.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer