New to the market and on the books of Oates Auctioneers in Roscommon is this thriving convenience/hardware store, namely ‘Thomas Street Stores’ which is located in Dysart Village, Co. Roscommon.
This is a unique property situated in a pivotal position on a very busy junction benefiting from a high volume of passing trade within a large catchment area. This established business is being sold as a going concern, offering a wide range of products including hardware, petrol, diesel, farm supplies, animal remedies, grocery, cold deli, etc.
Dysart Village is centrally located, convenient to the county towns of Roscommon, Athlone and Ballinasloe in the heart of a large farming community. This property comprises large shop unit, three-bedroomed residential accommodation, large agricultural store and yard to the rear.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer