John Earley, FIPAV of Property Partners Earley is this week offering new to the market a character three-bedroom countryside residence of c. 960 sq.ft. located at Ardkillan, Strokestown, Co. Roscommon.
John describes the property: “This is a character residence located in a select countryside location close to Strokestown and Tulsk just off the main N5 western route. The residence stands on a mature site area with well-maintained lawns to front and rear and a range of useful storage sheds set to the side.
The property comprises of recessed porch to front, reception hallway, living room, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom, and three bedrooms in all.” The auctioneers invite immediate viewings and all offers to sell. Price guide: €60,000 ono to sell.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer