John Earley, FIPAV of Property Partners Earley, Roscommon are this week pleased to announce that they recently concluded the successful lease of the renowned 19-bedroom White House Hotel in Ballinlough village.
John commented: “We are delighted to have handled the letting of this well-known and renowned property to clients who bring with them many years of experience in the hospitality and hotel industry.
“With their professional management and enthusiasm, they are sure to benefit the property and the wider community around Ballinlough.
“We would like to wish Padraig Whelan and staff the best of luck in their new venture and wish them many years of successful trading in The White House.”
Latest from Paul Healy
- Naughten confirms superfast broadband for local housing estates
- Fitzmaurice to campaign for Group Water Scheme ‘victims’
- Cabinet to discuss Athlone boundary proposals
- Concern as some locals waiting up to four months for driving tests
- Roscommon Hospital Theatre overlooked as Galway surgeries cancelled