This week, Property Partners Earley, Roscommon have on offer six prime public houses located in counties Roscommon, Mayo and Galway with prices starting from only €125,000.
John Earley commented to the Roscommon People: “We have experienced a very busy period of sales with the re-emergence of significant interest in public house in all areas. The value to be found at present holds excellent business opportunities for the right clients wishing to get into the licensed premises sector.
“We presently have six properties with prices starting at €125,000 for a substantial public house in a village setting and €250,000 for a primely located trading house with excellent trading figures. We now invite enquiry and viewings.”
Latest from Paul Healy
- Naughten confirms superfast broadband for local housing estates
- Fitzmaurice to campaign for Group Water Scheme ‘victims’
- Cabinet to discuss Athlone boundary proposals
- Concern as some locals waiting up to four months for driving tests
- Roscommon Hospital Theatre overlooked as Galway surgeries cancelled