David Diffley (MIPAV, TRV) of Property Partners Earley, Roscommon is this week inviting final offers for an attractive seven-bedroomed detached split-level bungalow residence of c. 2,683 sq.ft. located at Kilmurray, Castleplunkett, Co. Roscommon. Guide price: €150,000.
David describes the property as “an most impressive split-level residence standing on an elevated site area of c. 0.51 of an acre with the benefit of a large attached garage area.
“The said property is finished to the highest of standard throughout and is located in the midst of rolling green countryside only a few minutes from Castlerea town centre.
“The area is renowned for its scenic beauty and benefits from stunning uninterrupted views to the rear. Altogether, this is a quality family home that must be viewed to be fully appreciated and offers are invited to sell”.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer