Sale of former HSE offices agreed
Hughes & Company are confirming that they have agreed the sale of the former HSE offices on the Lanesboro Road, Roscommon. The property was sold by private treaty last week.
Appeal for farms!
Property Partners Earley, Roscommon says they urgently require farms in the region to meet the needs of cash clients/disappointed underbidders.
John Earley commented: “Following on from a number of successful farm sales in the area over the past number of weeks, we now require farmlands of all sizes acres in all areas.
“We offer a comprehensive sales service with a one of the largest databases of customers in the region”.
Two to view!
Pat Hughes is inviting offers for a three-bedroomed bungalow in Kilrooskey and for a three-bedroomed residence in Strokestown, amongst many more properties currently on his books!
The bungalow at Ballagh, Kilrooskey is already attracting a lot of interest. While it needs to be modernised, it is very well located and has great potential.
Meanwhile, at 14, Vesnoy, Strokestown, Hughes & Co. are offering a three-bedroomed residence which is finished to a high standard.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer