You’re invited – on Saturday!
There will be an opening viewing at this three-bedroomed Strokestown property this Saturday (February 2nd) from 12 pm to 1 pm.
Due to cancellation the bungalow has arrived back on the market with Connaughton Auctioneers. Located approximately two miles outside the town of Strokestown on the main Longford to Dublin road, the property is in need of modernisation and some works internally.
Set back from the road on a large cite of approximately 1.08 acres of land with huge potential for further development (subject to planning permission).
Due to the large volume of enquiries and interest this property won’t be long on the market and viewing is highly recommended.
Accommodation includes: reception hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, main bathroom and three good-sized bedrooms.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer