This week, John Earley, FIPAV, of Property Partners Earley has a landmark four-bedroomed residential filling station and convenience shop known as Kiltoom Stores for sale at Kiltoom, Athlone, Co. Roscommon (on the main N61 Athlone/Roscommon route). Offers in excess of €125,000 are being considered.
John Earley describes the property as “a primely located residential service station commanding a highly visible and prominent trading location on the main Athlone/Roscommon road. The said property stands on a site area of c. 0.644 of an acre, which would ideally accommodate future expansion or for redesign for alternative purposes. The shop area offers an overall floor area of circa six hundred square feet with a substantial canopy servicing the forecourt area to the front. Private residential accommodation briefly comprises of reception/hallway, cloakroom, kitchen, sitting room, four bedrooms in all and bathroom.”
The said property is trading actively and offers huge future potential due to its size and location.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Naughten confirms superfast broadband for local housing estates
- Fitzmaurice to campaign for Group Water Scheme ‘victims’
- Cabinet to discuss Athlone boundary proposals
- Concern as some locals waiting up to four months for driving tests
- Roscommon Hospital Theatre overlooked as Galway surgeries cancelled