Pat Hughes & Company are offering for sale the old primary school in Curraghroe. While the school has not been in use for almost 20 years it has been well maintained and can easily be converted into residential accommodation, subject to planning permission being granted.
Accommodation consist of two large classrooms, cloakrooms, boys & girls toilets and a staff room. The property stands on a circa one-acre site and located approximately two miles from Lanesboro on the main Lanesboro to Scramogue Road. The property is generating a large amount of enquiries from all over the country and abroad.
Pat is encouraging people with an interest in this property to contact him immediately.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer