This imposing four-bedroomed detached residence has arrived on the market in an excellent location in Ballyleague, Lanesboro, Co. Roscommon. It’s on the books of Ivan Connaughton Auctioneers.
The property which fronts onto the low volume estate of Cluain Dara off the Strokestown Road is of an exceptional standard with no expense spared on interior decoration and features.
Spacious, with good light, the property speaks for itself and is a must for viewing as photographs do not do justice to all that is on offer in this family home.
Fully-fitted wardrobes in each of the bedrooms (two of which have ensuite bathrooms), paved patio area in rear garden, wooden flooring and high standard of tiling throughout the property, dual heating with both solid fuel and oil-fired central heating are just a few on the extra features included. BER energy rating of C1.
Accommodation includes: on the ground floor: reception hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, living room and utility room. On the first floor there are four large bedrooms, two ensuite bathrooms and the main bathroom.
Viewing highly recommended but strictly by appointment only. For further details contact the office on 090-6663700.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Naughten confirms superfast broadband for local housing estates
- Fitzmaurice to campaign for Group Water Scheme ‘victims’
- Cabinet to discuss Athlone boundary proposals
- Concern as some locals waiting up to four months for driving tests
- Roscommon Hospital Theatre overlooked as Galway surgeries cancelled