David Diffley (MIPAV, TRV) of Property Partners Earley, Roscommon is this week offering new to the market a highly attractive four-bedroomed bungalow residence of c. 1,400 sq.ft. located at Bushfield, Castleplunkett, Co. Roscommon. Price guide: €130,000.
David describes the property as “a most attractive bungalow residence of approx. 1,400 sq.ft. presented for sale in excellent condition throughout and standing on a beautifully mature site area of approx. 0.54 of an acre.
“Standing to the rear of the said site area is a spacious detached garage area with the benefit of mature and well maintained gardens areas to the front and rear. Altogether, this is a quality property to come available in this select residential location and the auctioneers now invite immediate viewings and all offers to sell”.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer