David Diffley, MIAVI of Property Partners Earley, Roscommon is this week offering new to the market a quality three-bedroom bungalow residence of c. 1,080 sq. ft. located at Curraghroe, Roscommon, Co. Roscommon.
David describes the property as “a spacious three-bedroom residence located in a select countryside location close to Lanesboro, Ballyleague and Roscommon town. The property has been extensively modernised to include rewiring, replumbing, pumped cavity wall insulation and the installation of a solid fuel stove with back boiler system.”
Accommodation comprises briefly of reception/hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility area, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a spacious garage with a 2-bay open storage shed to the rear of same. A spacious and mature site area of c. 0.64 of an acre enhances the property which is serviced by a private well water supply. Overall this is a select property to come on the market and viewing comes highly recommended by the Auctioneers. Asking price: €75,000 ono to sell.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer