This charming cottage is located in Quinaltagh, approximately 1.5 miles from the village of Garrafrauns, Dunmore on the Galway/Roscommon/Mayo border. It’s on the books of Ivan Connaughton Auctioneers.
The property is being sold as seen and is in need of complete renovations. Representing fantastic potential for future extension, the site is large and extends to the rear of the property with outstanding views of the surrounding countryside.
Priced to sell, final offers are now being invited by Friday, 18th of January by 12 noon.
Evening/weekend and bank holiday viewings accommodated by prior arrangement.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer