Sean Naughton Auctioneers is delighted to offer to the market for sale by private treaty, No. 26, Lough Ree Park, Ballyleague, Co. Roscommon. This is a four-bedroomed dormer semi-detached residence located in the beautiful scenic village of Ballyleague.
Accommodation consists of a kitchen/dining room, sitting room, four bedrooms, utility, toilet and WHB and family bathroom. The property has additional benefit of dual heating system with both OFCH and solid fuel.
This property has a beautiful, large mature garden to the rear, and garden area to the front of the property.
This property is located within a cul-de-sac within walking distance of the village of Ballyleague. Viewing is highly recommended. Selling to offers in excess of €110,000.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer