Seamus Carthy of REA Seamus Carthy reports that there has been a large volume of interest in this four-bedroomed residence at Castle Street, Roscommon, for which final offers are invited by the 18th of October. Asking price is €150,000.
Seamus is now inviting potential purchasers to make an offer over the next week or so with a view to bringing the sale to a conclusion.
Seamus says this is a rare opportunity to acquire a quality four-bedroomed detached family home in this sought after residential location convenient to all amenities in Roscommon Town. Overlooking Roscommon Castle, this property is majestically set on a mature site.
The property already comes with the benefit of large, landscaped windows that, Seamus comments, even Dermot Bannon (RTE celebrity architect) would be proud of!
Says Seamus: “If you have the imagination, vision and tenacity, an opportunity exists to buy at exceptional value for money. This could be your dream home in a quality location”.
Viewings highly recommended. Final offers will be accepted on or before Thursday, 18th of October.
Please contact Seamus Carthy at REA Seamus Carthy on 090-6630001.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer