REA Seamus Carthy presents new to the market a quality traditional three-bedroomed country home with extension to rear, situated on a mature landscaped site with detached garage and separate fuel store.
Presented in excellent condition throughout, the said property has been meticulously maintained by its present owners.
Boasting many features, this traditional-style cottage presented in pristine condition with its mature site incorporating a side driveway leading to fully serviced garage has also the benefit of dual central heating (oil and solid fuel). There is also a separate fuel store to rear of house.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Naughten confirms superfast broadband for local housing estates
- Fitzmaurice to campaign for Group Water Scheme ‘victims’
- Cabinet to discuss Athlone boundary proposals
- Concern as some locals waiting up to four months for driving tests
- Roscommon Hospital Theatre overlooked as Galway surgeries cancelled