On the market now with REA Seamus Carthy is this top quality 83-acre residential holding of lands located in a highly select agricultural district within close proximity to Rooskey village, Co. Roscommon.
Standing on the said lands is an impressive four-bedroomed two-storey residence dating back 120 years and presented in excellent condition.
The said lands are serviced by a 5-bay hayshed, 4-bay back to back slatted shed with passage slabs, silage slab, three traditional stone outbuilding, lean tos incorporating lying areas, cattle crush and calf creep.
The said property can be sold in one or more lots should market interest dictate. The auctioneers, REA Seamus Carthy, now invite immediate enquiries and all offers for sale.
Contact: Seamus Carthy, Goff Street, Roscommon Town. Tel: 090-6630001 or mobile: +353 86 8035538 for more details.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Naughten confirms superfast broadband for local housing estates
- Fitzmaurice to campaign for Group Water Scheme ‘victims’
- Cabinet to discuss Athlone boundary proposals
- Concern as some locals waiting up to four months for driving tests
- Roscommon Hospital Theatre overlooked as Galway surgeries cancelled