Attractive dormer bungalow at Gallowstown with views of Roscommon Castle
This week Hughes & Company of Abbey Street, Roscommon have on offer an attractive five-bedroomed dormer bungalow located on a large fully landscaped site at Gallowstown, Roscommon in what is a quiet cul-de-sac with footpaths and street lighting to the door.
The residence consists of a sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility, three bedrooms downstairs and a toilet with shower and wash hand basin. Upstairs the property has two large bedrooms and a bathroom.
Pat is encouraging prospective purchasers to contact him as this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a property so convenient to all local amenities and with the benefit of views of Roscommon Castle.
The residence is being sold with joint selling agents Property Partners Earley, The Square, Roscommon.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer