REA Seamus Carthy are now inviting offers for a hugely impressive five-bedroomed family home with detached garage situated on landscaped 0.51-acre site finished internally and externally to the highest standard whilst conveniently set only 1.5 km from Castlerea in what is considered a most convenient and sought-after residential location.
This property is truly the dream family home, offering exceptional value. Seamus says that the property is a superior five-bedroomed family home with many features including its distinct red brick facade and attractive bay windows, quality fixtures and fittings throughout, a feature central timber staircase and beautifully appointed red brick fireplace in family living room – whilst externally there are landscaped and manicured lawns with a fine detached garage, charming detached timber workshop and delightful garden shed transformed into a children’s hut.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Naughten confirms superfast broadband for local housing estates
- Fitzmaurice to campaign for Group Water Scheme ‘victims’
- Cabinet to discuss Athlone boundary proposals
- Concern as some locals waiting up to four months for driving tests
- Roscommon Hospital Theatre overlooked as Galway surgeries cancelled