Ballaghaderreen will certainly be alive with the sound of music this Easter weekend – and while there will be sessions galore in pubs across the town as well as open-air performances in The Square on Saturday and Sunday (April 20th and 21st), tunes can also be heard in some ‘unusual’ venues.
Duffy’s SuperValu have set up a stage ahead of the weekend and customers will be dancing in the aisles!
Another venue not accustomed to live music is Kelly TV in the middle of the town – however all that will change on Easter Saturday!
So, come along to Ballaghaderreen this Easter weekend for the Roscommon County Fleadh Cheoil…you never know where you might hear a tune!
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer