The students of Cloonfour National School, Rooskey, Co. Roscommon, celebrate winning €3,000 after taking part in the Avonmore Super Milk Super Science Project.
Pictured are the teachers and students of Cloonfour National School with Avonmore Super Milk’s Marketing Manager Linda Sheehan (back row, centre).
Avonmore Super Milk and Foodoppi the creative food and stem Education Company, teamed up to create a super fun and exciting S.T.E.M-based demonstration for primary schools nationwide and as part of the campaign schools could enter to win a prize of €3,000.
Presenting the €3,000 prize Linda Sheehan, Marketing Manager for Avonmore Super Milk said: “Cloonfour National School are very worthy winners of the Super Milk Super Science competition. They really got on board with the experiment that encourages students to engage with S.T.E.M”.
To accompany the experiment, and to tie in with the launch timing, which was in the run-up to Halloween, there was also a Spooky Circuit Strength Training cross-curricular lesson for P.E. and links to lessons plans for teachers in Maths and English.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer