The 4 Of Us rocketed to fame in the 1980s with smash hits such as ‘Mary’ and ‘Drag My Bad Name Down’. Heralding from Newry, two of the founding members have continued their musical success and play Backstage Theatre, Longford this Saturday, 23rd March.
Interspersed by Brendan Murphy’s often hilarious stories and musings on the band’s three decades in music, the band’s set list features all the old hits as well as tracks from their recent critically acclaimed album, Sugar Island – including the radio favourite, Going South.
The success of this most recent album (hailed by Hot Press magazine as “excellent”) – along with the band’s award-winning back catalogue and inclusion in prestigious lists such as TV3’s Top Ten Irish Bands of All Time and Today FM’s Top Five Irish Singles – has led to a string of sold-out live performances and rave reviews in recent times.
See The Four of Us this Saturday, 23rd March in Backstage Theatre, Longford. Tickets €25 are available on 043-3347888 or backstage.ie
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer