Blue Raincoat Theatre Company’s engaging stage adaptation of Lewis Caroll’s much-loved classic novel, Alice in Wonderland, has just embarked on a five-venue national tour across Ireland that includes a performance at Roscommon Arts Centre on Saturday, 21st of October at 8 pm.
This classic literary tale has enthralled and engaged both children and adults alike, as they follow Alice who falls down a rabbit hole and lands into a fantasy world full of strange people and unpredictable events.
Originally adapted for the stage in 1998, the company re-presented a new production from the original script as part of their 25-year anniversary celebrations in 2016.
“It’s fantastic to continue working on this wonderful show with our ensemble and creative team. Most of the ensemble have worked together for over twenty years and, in that time, the collaborations with Jocelyn as writer have produced some of our best work” said Artistic Director Niall Henry.
“We are really looking forward to bringing our Alice in Wonderland to new audiences around the country.”
Tickets are available at the box office on 090-6625824 or online at: roscommonartscentre.ie.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Naughten confirms superfast broadband for local housing estates
- Fitzmaurice to campaign for Group Water Scheme ‘victims’
- Cabinet to discuss Athlone boundary proposals
- Concern as some locals waiting up to four months for driving tests
- Roscommon Hospital Theatre overlooked as Galway surgeries cancelled