Roscommon pianist, Peter Regan, has enjoyed a busy summer schedule, spanning an exciting performance programme in Toronto, to delighting audiences in Biel, Switzerland.
Luckily for audiences closer to home, Peter is in Roscommon for a few short weeks and will give two solo performances.
Winner of both the Hamilton Harty Cup 2017, and the Mabel Swainson Pinaoforte Award 2017 in Electric Ireland Feis Ceoil, Peter has been selected to participate in Clandeboye, one of Ireland’s premier music festivals, under the artistic direction of Barry Douglas and his orchestra Camerata Ireland.
This Saturday (12th) will see Peter perform in the prestigious Clandeboye Festival in the magnificent surrounds of Clandeboye Estate in Bangor, Co. Down.
Peter has also been invited to give a recital in the National Concert Hall, on Tuesday, August 15th at 6 pm where audiences will be delighted by the spellbinding music of Messiaen, Beethoven, Rachmaninoff and a piece by Irish composer, Jonathon Nagle – definitely a musical treat!
Latest from Paul Healy
- Naughten confirms superfast broadband for local housing estates
- Fitzmaurice to campaign for Group Water Scheme ‘victims’
- Cabinet to discuss Athlone boundary proposals
- Concern as some locals waiting up to four months for driving tests
- Roscommon Hospital Theatre overlooked as Galway surgeries cancelled