Fashion & Beauty blogger Ruth McCourt from Roscommon town was chosen by JOE.ie & Halo Nightclub in Galway to judge the ‘Best Dressed Gent’ competition on the Saturday of the Galway Races alongside well-known TV3 weatherman Deric Ó hArtagáin.
Ruth was also featured in the Daily Mail on the Monday of the Galway Races, attending the annual Prom to Paddock event and she was interviewed by Xposé, the Irish entertainment, fashion and beauty programme, giving her beauty and survival tips for the Galway Races (this aired on Friday, the 8th of August).
Ruth really made strides in the fashion world last year, and was chosen as a finalist for ‘Best Dressed’ event by model and former Miss World Rosanna Davison and Her.ie Editor Gillian Fitzpatrick for Best Dressed Lady for Ladies Day at ‘Halo Race Week’.
* Keep up with Ruth and follow her on social media @FashionTruthByRuth on Instagram and Facebook.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer