A new Roscommon Easter Parade committee has been formed – and the public are being urged to attend a meeting next week to help with the 2019 event. That meeting will be held on Tuesday night, 5th of March (9 pm) in Murray’s Bar in Castle Street. The newly-elected committee is urging people to attend in order to ensure that the parade goes ahead this year.
The 2019 committee is made up of – Chairperson Larry Brennan; Secretary JJ Cattigan; Joint Treasurers Patricia Mullaney and Caitlin McConn; PRO Larry Brennan (assisted by Deirdre Kelly) and further committee members – Micheal Curley, Adrian Murray, James McNamara, Liam Finneran, Paul Carthy, Orla Healy, Mary Regan.
The next meeting is on Tuesday, 5th March at 9 pm in Murray’s Bar, Castle Street, Roscommon. Everyone interested in the parade going ahead please attend. Thank you to the outgoing committee for all their hard work and dedication in making the parade a huge success over the years.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer