Glenamaddy Players will present ‘Rabbit Hole’, a new play by American writer David Lindsay-Abaire at the Town Hall Theatre, Glenamaddy, as part of their run-up to this year’s Three Act Drama Festival circuit.
Rabbit Hole, the recipient of a Pulitzer Prize for Drama in 2007, tells the story of the Corbett family, who have everything a family could want, until one day their world is turned upside down.
In the aftermath of a life-shattering accident, a young husband and wife find themselves drifting perilously apart. Rabbit Hole charts their bittersweet search for comfort in the darkest of places and for a path that will lead them back up into the light of day.
As ever the cast and crew are determined to present the standard of professionalism our audience has come to expect over many years of drama tradition in Glenamaddy.
The Glenamaddy Players’ production is directed by Coman Keaveny and will be performed at the Town Hall Theatre, Glenamaddy on Saturday, February 9th; Sunday, February 17th; and on Friday, February 22nd, at 8 pm nightly. This is an excellent new play – not to be missed! Bookings on 086-2045896.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer