Roscommon Arts Centre will play host to an evening of comedy improvisation on Friday, November 3rd.Joe Rooney of Father Ted and Kilinaskully fame, Sharon Mannion (Bridget and Eamon) and Republic of Telly’s Danny Kehoe will be the stars using suggestions from the audience a lá ‘Whose Line is it Anyway?’.
All three comedians are regular performers with Ireland’s longest running comedy improv troupe, The Dublin Comedy Improv. The Dublin Comedy Improv has performed at every major festival worldwide and members have tread the boards with cast members from The Simpsons, Never Mind the Buzzcocks and Cheers.
So, for a night of spur of the moment, energetic comedy, book your place at Roscommon Arts Centre on 090-6625824 or visit www.roscommonartscentre.ie. Tickets cost €15.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Naughten confirms superfast broadband for local housing estates
- Fitzmaurice to campaign for Group Water Scheme ‘victims’
- Cabinet to discuss Athlone boundary proposals
- Concern as some locals waiting up to four months for driving tests
- Roscommon Hospital Theatre overlooked as Galway surgeries cancelled