Jimmy Buckley and Mick Flavin amongst the stars on stage!
A BIG Country Music Night which is taking place in Glenamaddy next Monday night (16th of April) is sure to attract fans from far and wide – and also raise valuable funding for that most important of causes, cancer care.
The venue is Divilly’s in Glenamaddy. Music is being provided by Martin Cleary & The Ryan Turner Band – with a host of major stars joining in!
Top country stars Jimmy Buckley, Gerry Guthrie and Mick Flavin will all guest as part of a fantastic line-up, with several other stars also performing on the night.
That line-up includes The Irish Knights, Michael Regan, Mick Mulhern, Caroline Crishim, Breakfree, Jenna Slone, Shane Moore, Alanna Quinn and many more.
This event is a fundraiser for Cancer Care, which is being organised by Martina Cunniffe and her dad, Joe Cunniffe. They first held this fundraising Country Night in 2013 and to date – with the wonderful support of the local community – have raised over €14,000 for Cancer Care at UCHG.
The entertainment begins at 9 pm next Monday night, 16th of April, in Divilly’s in Glenamaddy. Admission is €10, and a great night – for a great cause – is assured!
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer