Best Pen of Factory Lamb (minimum of 5 lambs)
1st (Lot 14): Alan Martin, Newballagh, Knockcroghery; 2nd (Lot 27): Michael O’Boyle, Emlagh, Fuerty; 3rd (Lot 21): Sean White, Castlestrange, Athleague.
Best Pen of Butchers Lamb (minimum of 5 lambs)
1st (Lot 54): Enda Gately, Liswilliam, Dysart; 2nd (Lot 16): Annie Carroll, Buckfield, Athleague; 3rd (Lot 15): Alan Martin, Newballagh, Knockcroghery.
Best Pen of 5 Factory Lambs (suitable for Qualeutex Lamb Producer Group)
1st (Lot 29): James Brady, Ballindollaghan, Lisalway, Castlerea; 2nd (Lot 44): Seamus Moran, Kilmore, Athleague; 3rd (Lot 20): Mai Connolly, Castlestrange, Athleague.
Best Ewe with 2 Lambs at Foot
1st (Lot 89): Anthony Murray, Scrine, Athleague; 2nd (Lot 72): Alan Martin, Newballagh, Knockcroghery; 3rd (Lot 73): Cyril Kelly, Grange, Curraghboy.
Latest from Paul Healy
- Father's Day Competition https://www.facebook.com/165747370268228/photos/pb.165747370268228.-2207520000.1560343099./1298902910285996/?type=3&theater
- GAA in u-turn on Runnabracken
- Fitzmaurice set to take the chair!
- Very successful 60th anniversary celebrations for Roscommon Gaels
- Death of former Roscommon footballer